Digital Marketing & Communications
Fitted® is about more than an excellent custom clothing experience. It is about pushing the boundaries of excellence and constantly revisiting established best practices to forge something new. Our culture thrives on embracing radical ideas, and a peculiar view on the mundane. We are a team of dreamers who spend every waking moment executing on that vision. At Fitted®, it’s about each person bringing their skills and passion to a constantly evolving marketplace.
The Digital Marketing & Communications role helps all marketing & communication for Fitted®. Their goal is to help build a community and cost effectively draw stakeholders into the Fitted® ethos. They engage in the following activities:
- Development and execution of communications plan and calendar in tandem with the Management team
- Development of engaging content for relevant stakeholders via all media – from print to social media, email newsletters, calls and texts. Expectation is that this stakeholder list will include investors and customers.
- Devise and execute marketing campaigns to drive/improve quantifiable business metrics through innovative and pace-setting initiatives and ideas. These metrics include consumer demand (sales), customer satisfaction, brand strength
- Develop the Fitted® brand through multiple channels – physical events, partnerships, sponsorships, etc.
- Facilitate marketing campaigns via digital, social media and all other relevant channels
- Partner with the Design Team, Operations Team, and Management to devise new innovative ways of delivering exceptional value to consumers in novel ways. This may extend as far ideation on ways to use packaging as an effective product promotion, or suggesting attention-catching freebies, etc.
Self-motivated, passionate story-teller with a keen and insightful understanding of digital marketing and the mindset of different stakeholders. Ideal candidates will care deeply about the power of communication in shaping narratives, and will use their deep insights to craft enviable niches within stakeholder mindsets with the core ethos of the Company. They will have flair for communications, marketing and relationship management. The candidate will have had experiences using hard and soft data (metrics and numbers, perception and sentiment) to determine success of social media, SEO marketing and other campaigns. They would be familiar with creating and presenting reports showcasing performance of metrics against targets for digital marketing campaigns spanning social media, search engine, etc. Prior experience should have tasked them with brainstorming ideas to address key metrics in existing campaigns, or devising new innovative ways to connect with an audience for new ones. An eye for design is essential to success in this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related discipline
- 3 - 6 years directly relevant work experience (Digital marketing, SEO optimization, Content creation, Social Media Management / Brand Marketing)
- SEO marketing experience required
- Social media account ownership management + marketing experience required
- Analysis, measurement, and reporting on marketing campaign performance in line with corporate metrics identified as integral to success
- Leadership in ideating and devising innovative strategies to develop the brand and maximize corporate goals
- Identification of major new trends and technologies in the digital marketing industry
- Strong brand awareness & tapped into modern global culture
- Strategic and business acumen
Negotiable & Competitive
Fitted® is the clothing brand of Semper Lux Limited. We look for extremely capable team members to grow with. We offer a compelling package with a promise of exceptionally rewarding hard work that stretches the bounds of what you believed could be achieved individually and as a team. We have a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for individual expression and initiative-based professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Fitted® employee shares one galvanizing mission: to push the boundaries of excellence and constantly revisit the principles of the world to forge something new.
Fitted® is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Ask:“ What is one brand that you think excels at communications and why? What brand do you think sucks at communications and why?”
Please write out an answer to this question in up to 200 words as you like and send this by email to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to connect with you!
The Fitted® team