Full-stack Developer (React/Vue + Node.JS)
Full-Stack Developer (React/Vue + Node.JS)
Fitted is redefining the global fashion landscape by bringing awesome native wear to customers anywhere while formalizing the custom clothing production value chain in frontier markets.
We're excited to have you help develop the technology solutions that will power Fitted in formalising the custom tailoring market in Africa. You'll work with a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with Fashion Team, Operations and Design to deliver elegant, intuitive, accessible, responsive, and user-friendly interfaces for www.fitted.ng. Among other things, key expectations of you will be as follows:
- Writing new code and developing custom solutions for use with our API and front-end component libraries.
- Performing cross browser and device testing and devising new testing strategies
- Using best practice to ensure streamlining of the product development lifecycle and deep commercialization of the entire technology function
- Building out the eCommerce ecosystem via development of custom-software fit for purpose to the operations team
- Contribution to development of the right culture for efficient and world-class product development
- Supporting infrastructure by writing code and working with the rest of the team
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
You're likely to be a good fit for us if you've previously had technical leadership positions in a fast-growing, scaleable technology (eCommerce too!) startups and experienced/ implemented best practices for shipping product and adapting to a constant learning. You're extremely talented with code and prioritize speed of execution and excellent work over excessive deliberation and traditional project management. As we grow, you will have the ability to take on more technical leadership, including hiring, mentoring, and leading other developers, as well as making technical decisions on architecture and product roadmap.
🖥️ Tech stack
You'll have the opportunity to provide key leadership at this formative stage of the Company. Our stack is built on the Front with
- Liquid (Online Store)
- React (Order Management System frontend)
- Node.JS (Backend)
- PHP (Backend) - minimal
🏠 Flexible Working
We have always embraced working remotely, even before the pandemic. The role is however based out of the Lagos office. You will have a reasonable amount of flexibility as to what hours you do your work, as long as your teammates can depend on you, you are on-time to calls/meetings, and the work gets done.
🔧Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other professional degree (self-taught coders welcome).
📈 Salary: Negotiable & Competitive
- N 250k - N400k per month
- Bonus of up to 2.5x base pay within 12 months (subject to KPI performance)
- FX payment option after 6-months (subject to market availability)
We look for extremely capable team members to grow with. We offer a compelling package with a promise of exceptionally rewarding hard work that stretches the bounds of what you believed could be achieved individually and as a team. We have a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for individual expression and initiative-based professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Fitted® employee shares one galvanizing mission: to push the boundaries of excellence and constantly revisit the principles of the world to forge something new.
Fitted® is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.